Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Spa--wn Day!

Ah fuck me, I love Disney vacations, but it's not that I didn't notice the cross-selling on a recent episode of Disney Channel's Phineas and Ferb---selling spa treatments to children and adolescents, just as Aulani, Disney's latest Spa&Resort opens. Parents, strap on your...your home eq loan?  No, those are over.  Um, strap on your....credit card?  No, too anti-TwennyTeens.  Strap on your....tax refunds?  Hahahahahahahaaa.  I guess this episode was just for youse rich parents, the ones who can afford the airfare to Hawai'i to begin with.  It's spaaaaa daaaay fo-yo offspring..

1 comment:

  1. Spa day. I didn't get one till I was about 45. I can assure you the Welch spawn haven't had one yet. Unless they pay for it themselves.

    ReplyDelete